1 ene 2011

The lioness desires

Eithne's, not me but my beautiful lady vampire, thoughts, desires, about his, not mine, beloved Karel...

Well, it has some of my own thoughts and desires, of course...

------------

THE LIONESS DESIRES


Now, let me remember the first time I saw his eyes…

I should have known I was lost and I was going to be forever lost.

And every time I see him, I know it is fine being lost.

I remember the way he looked that first night, oh so long ago, and how I forgot about everything else and everyone else.

I still forget everything every time I see him. The way he smells, the way he looks, the way I feel attracted to him. He is as perfect as the first time… He is getting perfect with every year.

His long black hair, his sweet green eyes, his fair skin…

And how much I desired him that night, how much I desire him even now.

I cannot describe how I tremble when he gets closer. I become a fool girl when he is around. My mind is numb, my body aches, my hands shake.

I want him and I love him.

He is my sweet dark prince and he has such power over me…

He was my dream and he is a dream.

And how much I desired him that night… And how much I desire him right now…

My sweet Karel, with his sweet body and his sweet lips…

He can take me, he can tame, he can break me, he can use me…

I would bite him, I would tear him apart, I would love him…

Now, let me feel him… against my body, inside me… Oh, so inside… Deep in my heart…

No hay comentarios: